Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Sunday, February 28, 2010

YUM!!

I am finally having scrambled eggs! My husband is good at making them, and he's done it for me this morning, and they have lived up to my expectations! Yesterday I tried some soft foods and was fine, I just chewed them to within seconds of their life before I swallowed them. It's hard not to swallow WHILE chewing, a bad habit I had before. New foods to eat, new eating habits to learn. It's all ok, all part of the new me coming.

3 comments:

THE DASH! said...

It is hard to remember not to keep swallowing big lumps - lol been there, done that. My doc gave me a tip - and it works even better with fluids... you know how men take a drink of whiskey (or any other fine beverage (haha)...) take it in your mouth and let it drizzle down the back of your throat. This can work with food too, though better if you are taking tiny bites, then theres not so much to have to worry about letting down the throat at once. (Sounds like the script to a bad porn movie.. sheesh!!)

Sue said...

HA HA!!!

Girl Bandit said...

Yes the chewing and chewing and chewing is certainly a new trick that has to be learned....I used to inhale food before