I'm starting to feel hungry more and more. Not STARVING, but just bits of hunger. Most times I am satisfied if I have a drink or something. Just now I had some pumpkin soup, it's the thickest thing I've had all week. Seems to have gone down ok.
I really am looking forward to eating something that isn't drinkable though. ;)
I went to the gym this morning to just have a slow walk on the treadmill but didn't realise it didn't open until 12pm. So I went to the lake, and didn't want to walk all around it in case I felt sick or sore and was stuck. So I walked around and around the BBQ shelter listening to my music. It was actually quite nice! Then I sat and watched the ducks on the lake for about 10 minutes for some time out. THAT was quite nice.


2 comments:
Glad you are starting to feel better :-)
Sounds like you had a lovely time. Sometimes we just need a breather. Try to stay strong - the hunger will be there and won't really abate until restriction is noticeable - it's how you handle it that will make you get where you want to go :)
Post a Comment