I think the timing was less than coincidental that my local Leisure Centre (pool, gym etc) had a FREE weekend this weekend, as they've done renovations. They have a new gym, and it's great. Redone the pool a little too. And they're running specials this weekend for memberships!
I went up and had a go on the elliptical thingie and the bike and some arm thingie, then did some laps of the pool. I did far more laps than I thought I'd be able to.
So I'm joining the gym! My gold membership will get me whatever activity I want from 4 different centres in my area, as often as I want - unlimited! Fantastic ... all for only $50 a month!!! I can get gym, swim, fitness classes, sauna, spa, squash court hire.Super bargain I think! My local one doesn't have childcare, so I'll go there when I have someone to watch the kids, and to the other one when I don't, and they can go into the creche!
And... I'm enthused about it! The more I do this, the more I get enthusiastic!


No comments:
Post a Comment