So what did I "eat" today?
Breakfast was 1/2 cup of white tea (Physcial no-fat milk) with 2 x Hermestas Gold (I do miss my sugar).
Mid morning I had a Berocca Performance (need some vitamins) in half glass water.
Lunch I had 1/2 cup of chicken broth.
In the afternoon I decided to try one of those yummy Latte sachets - I got halfway through and OH MY GOODNESS I was so full!!! I had to tip the rest out.
For tea I had 1/2 cup chicken broth.
I'm now having a peppermint tea.
That's it. That's pretty standard for the last few days. Oh I have some water too, during the day. And I think I had 2 tic tacs to freshen my mouth.
I did get a little hungry at one stage, but what I drank fixed that.
No wonder we lose weight with a Lap Band!
I'm looking forward to being able to exercise, maybe some walking on the treadmill soon.


4 comments:
Snap on the peppermint tea Sue! Love your new blog look, very fresh.
Yeah I love it.
Good morning,
I found your blog through Sandy-Lee. Congrats on getting your band. You're going to love it (or at least you will when things settle and you start getting restriction lol.) Nice to see another Aussie join the crew. Look forward to more posts :)
Hello The Dash! It is good finding other Aussies. I'm following over on your blog too, will be reading with Google Reader. You will be good for inspiration for me!
Post a Comment