I think if it wasn't for the bloating I would be feeling much better, although a bit tired still. Being tired is obvious because of surgery and not eating much. So far today I've had a cup of tea (had in 2 halves, very slowly), some water and 1/2 water for my Mylanta (fizzy one). That's it. I'm not hungry either.
Here's a gruesome photo of my belly - I look like I'm a stabbing victim! You can definitely see the bloating.
I have more bruises on my (top chest) where I reacted to the heart dots they put on me (seems I react to everything!). So I look terrible! LOL!
I'm actually going up to the doctor this avo just to get the central would checked. It's a bit "angry" around it, red and warm, and I don't want to risk infection. I'd rather be safe and look silly and worried than have it get all yucky.



2 comments:
I know exactly how you feel. After my surgery I felt like my stomach was blown up like a balloon.
Hang in there - it's certainly not fun but I found that every day got a little bit better.
Thanks for telling me that, makes me feel better. I even feel heaps better now than I did in the morning. I had some chicken broth which might have helped with energy.
I did end up getting antibiotics from the doctor as the central wound is inflamed and she didn't want infection either. I feel better knowing that.
Post a Comment