I'm back out of hospital. I look like a victim of a knife attack with 5 wounds and some bruises.
I had a reaction to one of the anaethetics (no-one really knows which one) and got wheezy and all red during surgery, but am ok now.
I have to say, yesterday I felt so awful I wondered what stupid decision I'd made. Today I feel much better. I have slept lots and lots. I'm a little uncomfortable and a LOT tired.
But it's over!!! I am now the proud owner of an installed Lap Band!
Oh and the scales at the hospital yesterday said 116kg. I liked them. ;)


3 comments:
Gad to hear that it all went well Sue. I'm really proud of you and so excitied too!! You'll be slipping into that sexy dress before we know it.
Glad that you are home and ok - scary about the reaction!
I know how you feel - for a couple of days after the surgery I was totally freaked out that I had done it.
I am really happy now - I think it's probably all part of the process.
Hang in there - every day gets better :-)
Thanks Helen.
And thanks WIP (my new name for you long username LOL) - did you feel quite uncomfortable? I certainly do. I can't seem to find a way to sit, stand or lay that is comfy for very long.
Post a Comment