You know how I posted that I wanted meat?
I had some. :(
I went for the first of our weekly walks with friends. You'd think they'd support me, encourage me not to succumb to the desire for meat.
But no. They giggled.
I had some meat.
Ok, it was only a small amount.
Actually quite a small amount.
I SWALLOWED A FLY!!!!!!
EEEWWWWWWWWWW!!!!
Anyone know how many calories a fly has?? ;)



6 comments:
I was about to say... Oh no Sue... come on, you can do it.... LOL
Had forgotten about the fly...
Oh, and according to google... a fly has about 15 calories!!! ROFL Trust Google to be able to answer that! :)
LOL you know I nearly did Google it! Thanks! Ha ha!
Oh Sue poor you, would gross me out, glad to hear only 15 calories though, didnt think it would be much as flies mostly eat cow poo dont they dont think there are many calories in cow poo
Thanks for that (cheeky bugger) LOL!
Maybe it's just me, but it's kind of disturbing that anybody knows how many calories a fly is ;-) ... ick!!
LOL!
Post a Comment