I've just done a wardrobe clean out. I have a garbage bag stuffed full of clothes that are a little big on me now, or fit me right now but I really only bought "because they fit me" and don't want or need. That will go to the op shop (I think overseas they're called either "thrift shops" or "charity shops").
Then I sorted through the bag of clothes that I've been given (from various sources) for me to shrink into. I have hung them at the other end of the wardrobe in sizes so I know what I already have when I get down to that size.
It was good. Nice to see some of the lovely things I'll be able to wear, and good to get rid of a bad habit of buying "just because it fits".



2 comments:
I completely understand the 'buy it 'cause it fits mentality!'.
Won't it be great to actually be able to be picky?!!!
I'm glad I'm not the only one who has done that!
Post a Comment