Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Friday, February 12, 2010

The last supper

Well I allowed myself a "last supper" tonight. I had pizza. 2 and a bit pieces. I did stop when I still could have had more (stopped before I normally would), which I was pleased with, although it took a lot of will power. I made sure I had it with a bit of time to spare so the surgeon doesn't see pizza pieces in my stomach. ;) LOL! ;P

Anyway, I added up how many calories I'd had today, including the pizza, and it still only added up to 1198 calories, well within the "common" 1200 calories per day for weight loss! Now that's not my aim, 1200, mine will be far less than that, but it's still quite reasonable considering I splurged terribly!

Anyway so how did it taste? The first few bites were DELICIOUS (let's be honest), but after that it was nice, but not awesome. Which is a good thing.

I had to push back the urge to purge again. *blush* I simply CAN'T go down that path, and I didn't, but in the spirit of honesty I'm saying it here.

2 comments:

Tanya said...

loads of love and luck from me, sue! this is so very exciting!!!

Helen said...

Sue, I am so proud and excitied for you! All the best for Monday. :)