Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Saturday, February 06, 2010

Phew!

That's the sound of me puffing! LOL!

I had to get some soy milk and yogurt for my son so I decided to walk to the shops. It's about 1km one way (on the way, right out of our house, you have to go up a short but steep hill). So I popped the headphones in and put my "get up and go" playlist on and off I went, footsteps in time with the music.

Oh dear why did I choose songs like Seven Nation Army, Evacuate The Dancefloor and Pump It?? LOL!!

On the way home, I did the same thing, but I ALSO had a shopping bag in each hand and lifted each one up and down, giving my arms a workout. Thanks Biggest Loser for the idea of putting extra exercises in to increase the effectiveness of a quick workout!!


Oh and I haven't weighed myself either. ;)

1 comment:

jaksmum said...

Well Done Sue...