Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Friday, March 19, 2010

Photographic evidence

So here is a new photo of me, taken today!



In this photo I'm wearing a size 20-22 top that I was given and size 22 pants that I only fit in before my 3 year old son was born.

This post shows you the last photo taken of me, before the surgery, and Optifast diet.

9 comments:

THE DASH! said...

Nifty. How do you look now with some weight lost?

Sue said...

Ouch - this IS the photo of me with weight lost. :( The link I provided was my starting photo.

Anonymous said...

I can absolutely see the difference :-) You are doing great!!

Jacquie said...

Oh yeah, you can see a difference...keep up the great work!

Athena's Melting said...

Doing great!

Vanessa said...

I can definitely see a difference! Especially around the bust area. It would probably help to see better if you were wearing bathers like in the before picture.

Looks like we were banded on the same day. :)

Amanda Kiska said...

I see a difference too. Keep up the good work.

THE DASH! said...

My sincere apologies!! I seem to have read your post wrong - of course the pic is of you now. Doh! Someone actually pointed out to me that I did this and I remembered writing the comment but couldn't remember who to. So again sorry. Hope it didn't put you off me - it was an honest mistake :)

Sue said...

It's all fine, it made me giggle a little. ;)