Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Thursday, March 04, 2010

Swapperoonie!

Ok maybe not swapping, but sharing.

Girl Bandit, over at Ramblings From The Other Side decided to start a little "Sisterhood of the travelling clothes" fun. Now I have to say I haven't seen the movie yet (but have been meaning to for years, must do) so presume it's something from the movie (title is pretty obvious I'd say).

I am the lucky recipient of a super cute little top and some denim shorts in a size she has "out shrunk". :P Can I tell you I haven't worn proper denim for SO SO long?? Jeans. Oh I can't remember the last time I wore jeans! You know what, when I get skinnier I am buying JEANS!! Comfy ones! I love comfy clothes. ;)

But as I drop in sizes I think I'll pick some of my more favourite clothes to share around too, for those earlier in the journey than I. It's a great idea. I love to make our country, our world, a little smaller, and this is a way of doing it.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yay for the sisterhood :-)

Alot of of us Aussie's seem to be starting out on this journey together - we should have a big celebration get together when we get to our goals :-)