Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Saturday, March 06, 2010

Pain pain pain

I'm sure I'm going to die. LITERALLY DIE. I am in SO MUCH PAIN.

I went to the gym again today. ROFL!! THE PAIN!!! My body is fighting against me, it's mutiny!


Seriously, I am enjoying going to the gym - I'm using the cross trainer, treadmill and bike. Different order, different lengths of time - I'll probably find some routine I like.

But my pelvis doesn't like it. When I was pregnant with my nearly 3 year old son I had Pelvic Instability and it seems it's still there. I am ok while I'm going but when I stop I get quite bad pain. I'm going to have to speak to someone about how to strengthen the muscles around the pelvis I guess. I'm sure it will improve, but right now, when you combine that pain with the body's horror at actually exercising, I end up a little (to say the least) sore!

Ok I did exaggerate, I won't die. ;) It's nothing a little grizzling won't fix. Eyes on the prize - it's worth it in the end.

5 comments:

zoe said...

Have you had your fitness assesment at the gym yet? You need to do some core stability exercises to help support your pelvis. I have these http://www.theteamcore.com/documents/3-stage_Core_Routine.pdf
on my computer which I did after I had willow and it helped alot. If you haven't had your assesment you need to let the trainer know and they will give you the exercises to help. BTW, I feel your pain!

Sue said...

Haven't had the assessment yet. Just been waiting a bit for belly to improve but should be ok now. After abdominal surgery I know the core is suffering even more which won't be helping.

I'll have a look at that core stuff, thanks heaps!

Anonymous said...

Good on you!! I haven't gotten into the gym yet - I will be inspired by you and make it a priority to look into it this week :-)

Sue said...

THanks WIP!

THE DASH! said...

lol Ouch those burning muscles. But hey, on the flip side, congrats for getting out there and working it. Nice going.
lolol my verification is galling.