Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Thursday, March 11, 2010

I've had my fill!

I gave myself a headache I was so worried about it, and all it was was a teeny tiny little needle prick! LOL! What a dill I am!

Anyway, they weighed me, and I'm at 112.4kg which is less than Monday which is awesome! And I know I'm losing weight as I had a favourite top on today that was heaps looser and I needed a safety pin to hold up my pants so they didn't fall off!

I have a 10ml (small) band in, and I only had 1.5ml in before but now I have 4.5ml (or was it 4ml?) so hopefully that will be great! I don't have to go back for another 4 weeks. They're a little concerned about the redness under my port incision, which was quite inflamed in the week after the operation (I went on antibiotics), so they said if it gets ANY redder to call them, and I'll go back on antibiotics.

So all in all a successful visit!

3 comments:

Andrew said...

Glad it went well...here's to lossing....

THE DASH! said...

So great - and really pleased it wasn't as bad as you thought it might be. I remember feeling like that too and was surprised.. Hey, this wasn't too bad at all!

Vanessa said...

Good news all 'round! That seems like quite a jump in fill volume.. do keep us posted how you go!

Congrats on the loss, too! I believe they would call a loose top and a safety pin in your pants a NSV? :)