Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Tuesday, March 23, 2010

When I get to goal ...

When I get to a healthy, well-fitting size 14 I have to do something to reward myself.

I've decided what it is.

But I'm a little scared of putting it in writing.

On my other blog I talked one day (actually, LOTS of days) about eagles. I love eagles. And I had these sudden feelings that I could overcome my fear of heights and go hang-gliding, flying like a bird.

So... the prize (is it REALLY a prize or a punishment LOL) for reaching a healthy, well-fitting size 14 is.....

*drumroll*

GOING HANG-GLIDING!!!

I am insane! I'm sure the men with the white coats will come and get me any minute with one of those comfortable hug-yourself jackets!

Why oh why did I put this out there? I am SO going to regret this!

12 comments:

Helen said...

Oh WOW! Cool!!!! You are brave Sue! What a goal! Go for it I say. Tandem???

Chele said...

That's an excellent prize for yourself! With losing weight you may lose your fear of heights! I'm hoping to lose my fear flying! :)

Amanda Kiska said...

If you can do that, you can do ANYTHING!

Sue said...

Yes definitely tandem.

I hope it doesn't put me off reaching goal! LOL!

Anonymous said...

wow - what a great idea! I'm thinking parasailing for my 40th in July :-)

NENE said...

Hi there, thank you for stopping by my blog, I thought I would post my response to your tech question here so you may see it sooner..

Click nn your control panel for LAYOUT
Then click on ADD GADGET - a little box will open up, and in the top left of that box where it says SEARCH.. Type in CONVERTER ... Click on the one you wish to have ...

I really hope this helps..

Have a great day
xx Nene

www.nenesband.blogspot.com

Sue said...

Thanks Nene, I'll go off and do that now!

THE DASH! said...

Yup lol You are insane but hey, on the other hand.. I think you're amazing. I would never, ever think of doing this (vertigo and all that!!) but it's a rocking goal to want to get too. Congrats!!

Girl Bandit said...

That is an awesome goal. I once went abseiling and am scared of height and it just proved to me that I can do anything if I put my mind to it. I hope you feel that too. Love it

Sue said...

I'm sure I'm insane LOL! I am petrified of heights. But I just think I want to do it.

Butterfly said...

Oh, that's fantastic.. go for it!!

I've been thinking about what kind of daring thing I might want to do myself lately -- I think it's watching the Biggest Loser contestants performing death defying stunts in NZ this week that's done it.

Vanessa (I moved my blog over to blogger!)

Sue said...

LOL Vanessa I think that's what prompted me too!