Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Monday, March 29, 2010

Monday weigh in

109.8kg today. That's only just over a kg over 2 weeks. It's certainly slowed. I know I've been eating more in the last two weeks though. Some of that is that I'm just able to, some is lack of will power. I'll have to work on the will power more. 600gm in a week is still good though, I won't complain. But I know I didn't do my best, so I'll try harder this week.

6 comments:

THE DASH! said...

As horrible as it sounds - over a kilo in two weeks is actually pretty good. A half kilo a week loss is what I have averaged out over my weeks - never less never more (which can be frustrating but it seems where my body has set itself.)

Congrats on a nice loss for the week.

Sue said...

Thanks for telling me that, makes me feel better. I think I'm used to that quick loss at the start, I'm probably starting to even out I guess.

I do know that slow is good with weight loss. Better for the skin, better for permanent weight loss.

Anonymous said...

It really sucks when your weight loss slows down (I'm slower than molasses at the moment!!).

Just keep reminding yourself "it won't happen over night but it will happen" (try to read that in a NZ accent! lol).

I will also try to take my own advice as I'm having a fight with my scales at the moment - I've decided we need some 'space' from each other :-)

Girl Bandit said...

I think that is agreat result.....A loss is a loss and this is a long term decison...don't beat yourself up

Butterfly said...

That's perfect, healthy weight loss! Exactly what we're aiming for, no?

I found it hard at first to accept the slowing down, but it's just how it's going to be. Better get used to it and enjoy a loss for what it is. :)

Sue said...

Thanks for all the reassurance, you're all right. It is a healthy weight loss. Probably too much Biggest Loser for me, looking at all their huge losses. But then again, I look at their saggy skin and hope that the prediction that slow and steady is better for the skin is correct. ;)