lol Love the pic - and something else I noticed. Us Aussies def say 'scales.' The first time I used this I confused our US counterparts. They were like.. you use more than one set? How does that work?
Spooky... I was trawling through a load of pictures I'd had on my hard drive for years yesterday, and that is one I came across! I was going to post it myself :)
I'd never noticed that about 'scales', Cara.. interesting.. like 'math' and 'maths'...
3 comments:
lol Love the pic - and something else I noticed. Us Aussies def say 'scales.' The first time I used this I confused our US counterparts. They were like.. you use more than one set? How does that work?
Spooky... I was trawling through a load of pictures I'd had on my hard drive for years yesterday, and that is one I came across! I was going to post it myself :)
I'd never noticed that about 'scales', Cara.. interesting.. like 'math' and 'maths'...
Well there you go, I never knew that about scaleS either!
It seems these days the kids are being taught math not maths I think (here in Aus).
Post a Comment