Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Sunday, March 14, 2010

Oh my, OH MY OOOOHHHMMMMMYYYYYYY!!!

I have just nearly cried. With happiness!!

Before, I was a size 24-26. Definitely. Just depending on the style and brand of clothes.

Well I just went to get dressed and was curious about a couple of items I have that I'd got too big for (could fit on but looked disgusting in, was nearly bursting the seams apart) AND I CAN FIT IN THEM!!!!! Some of them are size 22, I found I could fit in most of my size 22 stuff from a couple of years ago. I could even fit into one size 18 skirt!!!!

If you haven't been here, I doubt you'd know how this makes me feel. I can't describe it. I want to cry, cry and cry.

I needed this. It makes it worth it!!! EYES ON THE PRIZE!!!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awesome!!!!!! I've been there and I totally know how you feel!

Congratulations - you've worked hard and you're starting to see results :-)

Healing Morning said...

Oh, my sweet girl, I am THRILLED for you! I do know exactly how you're feeling; I've been there and am on my own particular journey. Getting into that next smaller size is the BEST feeling! And the best news is, you're just getting started - it only gets better. Keep going, chica. I'm so happy for your success.

~ Dawn

Unknown said...

Oh Sue, I am sooooo very happy for you <3

THE DASH! said...

I remember doing this also - when I fit into a size 16 my heart was fit to burst - and I wrote about it. Congrats - so happy for you!!!

charmaine said...

hey sue u are doing so good just keep it up and u will be joining me at zumba in no time

Sue said...

Thanks everyone!! I think I'll have a "strut" this week, instead of a "plod"!

Sandy said...

Excellent light bulb moment. Happy Dance for you!

Vanessa said...

More NSV's! Huzzah! Yay for you! :)

I can't wait for that moment.. I'm still stuck at 24/26.. argh..