Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Monday, March 08, 2010

An award!

I have my first award for this blog! I feel so special!

Sandy Lee over at The Weight Loss Rollercoaster has given me a Sunshine Award!!

 
I don't think I know enough people to give it back to 12 people! So I will save it for a bit later on down the track.

Today is weigh in day but I the scales don't like me this week, I haven't lost ANYTHING. :( I know I've had a bad meal last night but nothing?? Poo. I have less restriction, so am looking forward to Thursday when I get a fill. Hopefully then some more will come off.

I have a question - what do all you bandsters eat for breakfast? I want something filling, low GI, low fat and low sugar - but I HATE porridge. Any ideas?

5 comments:

THE DASH! said...

You're Aussie - what about weetbix? If you put a little hot water on it first, then milk it goes nice and mushlike.. and its so yum!!!
Or maybe some scrambled eggs (with smoked salmon and a little sour cream!!) I had this all the time early on when banded.

Sue said...

Yes weetbix would be good, thanks for the reminder! I love scrambled eggs and have a couple of friends who give me lovely farm grown eggs, so they're often on the menu.

Vanessa said...

I'm a porridge eater, but I love me some weetbix in the morning too! Or late at night as it were.. just the one.. with Splenda. :)

Have you taken your measurements? I've always found that the weeks you lose less when you've been doing the right thing are the weeks my body is catching up centimetre-wise...

Hi, by the way. I've been reading your blog for a little while and just started one myself last week. Recently banded...

Vanessa :)

Sue said...

Hi Vanessa! I like your theory about losing cm. I haven't been measuring but might start doing that.

I'm off looking at your blog, I love new ones!

Ruth said...

:-) Congrats on the award! and as always, reading and praying for you along the way!