Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Saturday, March 13, 2010

NSV's

Non Scale Victories!

I'd forgotten that I've had one! Thanks to Vanessa for reminding me! My loose top and safety pin holding up my pants is DEFINITELY a NSV.

Oh and I tried on one of the tops I'd been given to shrink into, and it fit! It was a little tight, I need to loose a smidge more to wear it properly, but still - WOO HOO!

And today - more!

We went to the beach today, and I just couldn't believe the difference in myself. I was able to run around with the kids more without getting puffed so easily (actually being able to run around was a bonus!), I walked SO MUCH during the day (my exercise for the day) and I even tried out helping row the boat, something I would have backed away from before. I was crap, but still, I tried! LOL!

I did have an ice cream and a sausage roll for lunch, certainly not the healthiest of foods. Actually I don't think any food today has been healthy. Oops! Thank goodness for the exercise burning off some of those calories. I don't feel as restricted as I'd hoped. I seem to be able to just have a cuppa in the morning then make it through until lunch, but I do still have the hunger. Can the restriction still come or should it be there right after the fill?

My port site is still a bit red, I might call them on Monday to see what they want to do. I don't want to get some deep set infection or something.

2 comments:

Lap Band Gal said...

Way to go on that NSV!!

Anonymous said...

you are doing great!!!