Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Compliments

Today at the gym the manager came over for a chat, just to see how I was going. We chatted about how BMI's aren't really that useful (which I knew anyway) and setting goals and how I've been going etc. He said a goal of a BMI of 30 would be absolutely great for me since I'm short. I told him I'm aiming for 25 which is the upper of the "normal" range which would put me at about 62kg. But I'm happy to review that as I lose weight.

He said that he's been watching me (not in a creepy way ROFL) and was really impressed at how I've been going, that I've been going at a good pace but not pushing ahead stupidly, and that the way I'm doing it will result in less stretch marks etc. I'm pretty happy with all the compliments lately!

Anyway today I did a face paced walk on the treadmill for 2.5km (or over 30minutes) and then 2km (or about 5 minutes) on the ergometer. I was happy with that!

2 comments:

Helen said...

Well done Sue, sounds like your going at a nice pace. Let the compliments roll in!

Anonymous said...

Hey - if you can impress the gym manager you must be doing something right :-)

Good on you!!