Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Measurements

The gym manager asked me today if I'd measured (as that's a much better way to measure weight loss than the scales according to him) my body, and someone else just did, so I thought I'd better get some out there.



Right now, this is how I'm looking:

  • Chest 132cm
  • Waist 133cm
  • Hips 129cm
  • Butt 131cm

I think when I go in next I'll take him up on the offer of measuring me up and maybe I'll set out a proper program. I know he (and I, most importantly) is happy with my progress so far there but if I have a program I might be able to push myself further. He knows best when it comes to what to do when to do it, and the expertise is there at my fingertips, part of my membership.

2 comments:

Jacquie said...

You have really made some progress in a short time. Thank you for sharing your journey. Mine begins next WEdnesday, 3/24 and I'm soaking up all the good habits and advice from my bandster buddies.

Sue said...

Good luck Jacquie! I'm following you now too!