Only a small loss this week, I'm down to 110.4kg, down 0.4kg. I really was hoping to get below 110kg but I haven't had the best of weeks. I really need a fill, I'm too hungry, can fit too much in. But I'm getting comments, my clothes are changing in the way they fit (I've just sorted through and am getting rid of some that are too big) and I'm able to do much more at the gym than I've ever been able to. So I'm happy with all that! Big picture is looking ok still. :)
5 comments:
You are doing great!
This is the hard part of being first banded. It will pass and it will get better. Believe that!!
That is a great loss. Sometimes I think we expect too much. I am trying to resign myself to any loss...no matter how small. I idn;t move for weeks and then boom...a loss. hang in there and it is great that your clothes etc are fitting
Hiya - I got these undies at a little boutique that sells undies and bras here where I live - BUT a friend, on seeing them said, you can buy something similar at Coles!! Can you believe that?? If I paid more I'm going to spew!! lmao..
Heck I'm going to Coles! LOL!
Post a Comment