Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Sunday, March 28, 2010

Still hungry

I'm still hungry. I think that drinking with my meals has been a mistake (I was told not to but didn't really remember why), so hopefully that will help. But I'm hungry. Yesterday was a bad day - at friends house where there were snacks etc. I am wanting to snack between meals. I'm still doing ok with my portion control but it's the in between I'm struggling with. It must be nearly TOM too which won't be helping. Couple more weeks until a fill, can I last on my will power?

5 comments:

Andrew said...

I'm looking forward to the next fill as well...week tuesday hopefully.....

I actually still find I'm getting full with liquid...especially coffee...I eat and drink with my meals as my Doc recommends it??

Girl Bandit said...

I have been told that around TOM food goes throught he band 50% faster...amybe this is the reason???

Sue said...

I think next fill I'll clarify the drinking thing Andrew, as everyone seems to be told different things.

Girl Bandit that's bizarre! Stupid TOM stuffs up everything!

Anonymous said...

Isn't it crazy how all the doctor's give different information!!

My doctor says that drinking with food washes it through the band. I am also a little nervous because I've noticed a few people have said on their blogs that they got stuck when they have had a drink with their food. So I don't know!!! Let us know what your doctor says :-)

Bandster hell sucks big time!!

Butterfly said...

As far as I can gather it's pretty universal that drinking with meals is a no-no because it washes food through the band and causes bloating. My doctor had me not drinking for half an hour before and and HOUR after meals... that was hard. They let me drink half an hour after now after I kicked up a stink, heh.

I hope it all gets better soon!