I need fluid! In my band! I really need this first fill tomorrow. It's getting hard, I really am hungry and I've been naughty a few times and I don't want to be!! AAHHHHGGG!!
On other news, I bought some lovely muesli with some natural no fat yoghurt and had it for breakfast and it was great. I think with my fill it will fill me up for quite a while.


5 comments:
hang in ... the fill is coming....
Oh, muesli/cereal with yoghurt is so yummy! I'd forgotten all about it. I might alternate that with my porridge. Nice and filling, too...
Is it a low fat muesli? Most of them are so evil I haven't even looked to see if there's a good one these days...
Good luck with your fill! xx
I get my first fill tomorrow too!!! Restriction here we come (I hope!!)
Oh how I ate the last week, and then I got the fill yesterday. Can barely get fluids down. Be careful what you wish for, although I know things will ease over the next few days. Good luck on the fill-it is easy peasy and almost painless.
It's not the lowest fat thing ever, but muesli is low GI and the one I got was quite low in Sodium and Sugar, which is much better than most cereals.
I wonder how you went WIP?
Sandy Lee I know the feeling eating too much that week!!! Lets see how I got!
Post a Comment