Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Thursday, April 29, 2010

Holy Schmaloly!

I had a friend here this morning and felt compelled (for some unknown reason) to re-do my measurements. I have only done them once, about 1.5 months ago - I do wish I'd done them pre-surgery but oh well.

    So are you ready??? I'm not sure I was!!

    Here are the last measurements on 16 March:

    * Chest 132cm
    * Waist 133cm
    * Hips 129cm
    * Butt 131cm


    And here they are today:

    • Chest 125cm
    • Waist 129cm
    • Hips 120cm
    • Butt 127cm
    Excuse me whilst I just say...



    HOLY SCHMALOLY!!!

    I have no words. Just a GIANT grin!! I'm shaking my head, surprised. Ecstatic! Amazed!

    5 comments:

    Jacquie said...

    That is excellent Sue! I did my measurements about a week before surgery and will be doing them in another few weeks. I think thats even a better measurement than the scale because it doesn't really fluctuate like the scale does.

    Girl Bandit said...

    Well done....

    Anonymous said...

    HOLY SCHMALOLY!!! - is right!

    That's bloody fantastic :-)

    Anonymous said...

    wow Sue, that it fantastic! You should feel so proud of how far you have come :)

    Andrew said...

    :-)