Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Monday, May 03, 2010

Today is bought to you by the number...

106.6

106.6kg that is. My weight seems very up and down lately. It is TOM now (just about) so that will probably have an impact), but I also know I need another fill. That will be Thursday afternoon. The last fill had an effect for sure, but not enough - not worth the AU$11,000 I paid for the surgery yet! I hope to get some more in, I want that sweet spot.

I'm getting the drift of eating when I'm actually hungry rather than at meal times though - some habits are hard to break, and I have to admit that's taken a while. I'm having trouble with craving those bad snacks, in particular salt & vinegar chips (or crisps wherever you are). I don't eat them because I'm hungry, I eat them because I'm bored and they taste good (the old food addiction problem)! I'm eating far less of them than I did before but if I'm honest in the last few weeks I've had a smallish serving maybe 3 times a week. I just really shouldn't be. Eyes on the prize though, it's all about changing my bad habits for a new healthy lifestyle, and, after all, I've only been doing this for just under 3 months!!!

3 comments:

Girl Bandit said...

Hey Sue have you lost 20kg already??? Did I miss that. You are going great gund and that restriction will happen....promise

Sue said...

I have!! It is such a huge amount to me. 1/3 of what I want to come off.

I'm hoping I'll get that bit better restriction this next fill.

Love following you Sally. :)

Anonymous said...

Geez - we are twins. You, me, and Rebecca Gibney!! (I saw that she announced at the logies that she had pmt!)