I've never done anything like this before as I'd never been able to! I have had the urge for a while to do "something" like this and a few friends joined, so I thought "why not?". I can (CAN) achieve a personal goal of finishing something like this while supporting a great cause - the MS (Multiple Sclerosis) Society.
My family (husband & 2 small children) are coming along, and I've started a team with the hope of getting more on board. Our team name? Team Bandit!! LOL!
Now if there are any other Victorian Bandsters out there who want to come along and walk with a crappy-kneed bandit, go to the link above and search for my team and JOIN!!! If you want I can give you more details, just post a comment below.
I can't wait! Imagine it! Me, little old me, finishing a race! I don't care if I run, walk, crawl or roll, I just want to finish it.


4 comments:
Wish I lived closer!!! Would have loved to have joined you :-)
I wish too!
Me too! Sometimes it sucks living all the way over here in WA. But look forward to when you tell us I DID IT!!! Cos we know you will.
That's great. Always nice to do a walk with others as it gives you incentive to keep on going. Good Luck and a great cause (my mom had MS).
Post a Comment