BUT...
I had some NSV's which in all reality should counteract the crappy weigh in.
1. I kept a pair of my size 26 pants (cargo pants) from pre-surgery to do the whole "before and after" shot when I get to goal. Now they were never super tight on me, but they did fit me. I found them yesterday and tried them on and OH MY GOODNESS THEY'RE HUGE!!! They're like clown pants on me!! I hadn't really had a visual of how much weight I've lost until I got in them!! THAT was a great NSV, something to keep me going.
2. On Sunday I went to the gym and while previously my longest time of continual jogging had been 4 minutes before I thought I might die and had to go back to walking, this time I (wait for it) did 10 minutes straight!! I did 20 minutes total, with one 10 minute stint of jogging, one 3 and one 1 minute. I'm super proud of that effort!
3. Today I went to the gym and did a reasonable workout and then I came home and did some more (28 minutes to be exact) on the Wii Fit, which I haven't used in ages (it's so rude how it remembers when you were there last!!). I did so much better than before, and I'm happy I did more instead of just sitting here at the computer.
I'm taking multivitamins and iron tablets now, as my doctor thinks I could be a bit malnutritioned. We know my iron is too low, and my hair falling out when brushed/washed is a bit (just mildly) concerning. So hopefully I can get the old energy levels and health levels back up to scratch.
Anyway it's time for a shower and off to school to help out with a program for my daughter. Thanks for staying around reading!! Please remember to link me on your blog, I'd love new readers!


7 comments:
Ahhh the old hair is falling out trick. Join the club there - it's horrible, but on the upside it is reversible. Just take heaps of biotin (I take Blackmores, Hair Nail and Skin tabs - they do work.. takes a while though before they kick in.)
Nice going on the gym too. Far out.. one day gym THEN Wii? Where did you find the energy for that??
Nice NSV with the pants too. Top job!
You RAN for 10minutes?!!!! Are you kidding me?!!
You are awesome!
Thanks - I'm glad I'm not alone there! At least one of the great things is is that my doctor is banded so she knows all about it! I might get some of those tablets, whatever helps!
I have no idea where I got the energy from but right now I'm hurting! LOL!
Hey WIP. Only jogging. It was SLOW. Only *just* jogging as compared to a fast walk.
But no, I can't believe it either!
I suppose i must class myself as luckly as i do not have hair to fall out :-)
LOL Andrew! You might lose it from your chin. :P
AWESOME!!! Good job ;)
Bobby
Post a Comment