Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Just a suggestion...

Don't go to the gym on only a cup of coffee. DUH I hear you all say. Really, I should have known that too, but I did it anyway. I ran out of energy super quick today. I still did a reasonable work out but not as good as I could have.

But the good news is that Tuesday still loves me (and Monday still hates me) as today's weigh in was 104.8kg! That's 600gm down this week. Slow and steady I tell myself. The good thing about it is that I feel that my lifestyle now is "doable". I can keep this up longer term. I think if I went in all guns blazing with the exercise and super strict diet I wouldn't be able to stick to it for any decent period of time. But this way, I'm teaching myself a way to live long term, one that I can DO! Over time I'll improve it even more, but I know that even if I just keep up at this level, I can do it! I will have the new me and be able to keep the new me!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good for you!!! Sounds like things are going really well :-)

Girl Bandit said...

Way to go Sue!!! I like to exercise on an empty stomach at 6 am and it doesn't affect me...so it just goes to show how we are all very different