Not food, my weight. My weight is stuck. I can't seem to lose more weight. I'm still exercising, but I know I'm eating too much (why oh why can't I get restriction for more than a few days after a fill????). I don't seem to get the signal that I'm full properly. And I've been a bit low (I suffer from depression & anxiety) and emotional eating
used to be my way through that. :(
7 comments:
Sigh. That really bites. I feel for you. Have you tried really shaking things up? If you eat a certain amount, try that little more.. if you are exercising, cut that back just a smidge.. just do whatever you do and shake it up - usually it helps shift that scale.
lolol My verification scruu (screw u) ... what we need to say to every crappy pair of scales that wont budge.
LOL at the verification word! Thanks for the tips. :)
If you want to track what you eat for a few days and send me a food dairy I can have a look over it for you and give you some advice. I need the practice anyway.
I also use to comfort eat and never use to know when i was hungry/full. These days when ever i go to eat something I stop myself and ask if i really need it, if the answer is no i just want it to make myself feel better i put it down and go for a walk or play with Sam instead.
Jen
Awww... Sue - I feel your pain.
My scales stayed in pretty much the same place for about a month.
I'm happy to say they have been on the move again!!!
As they say on the commercial - it won't happen over night but it will happen!!!
I also understand the emotional eating. I'm having a bad day of it myself (how's half a pack of bickies and two paddlepops?!!) Yikes - time for me to pull the reigns in!!
*hugs* Hope the scale starts moving soon.
Thanks WIP. I feel much better now - misery loves company as they say! I'm off to the surgeon in a fortnight so scared the scales might be nasty to me.
Thanks Jen - is this in your line of work?
Hang in there....they will move again I am sure. Just keep at it and the results will come...when is your next fill????
2 weeks until my fill. This is my first 6 week gap between.
Post a Comment