Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter
Fantastic...thats one BIG fish to lose...
Damn you! You said that I was your BBB (Bestest band buddy) and here you are leaving me in the dust!!20 kg's - that's amazing :-)I shall try and forgive you (but only 'cause you leave such nice comments on my blog!).
WIP I shall eat something HORRIDLY bad for me tonight JUST.FOR.YOU, ok??
Awwww... now I know you are a true friend :-)
Good bye Mr. Fish!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Fantastic...thats one BIG fish to lose...
Damn you! You said that I was your BBB (Bestest band buddy) and here you are leaving me in the dust!!
20 kg's - that's amazing :-)
I shall try and forgive you (but only 'cause you leave such nice comments on my blog!).
WIP I shall eat something HORRIDLY bad for me tonight JUST.FOR.YOU, ok??
Awwww... now I know you are a true friend :-)
Good bye Mr. Fish!
Post a Comment