Time for a weigh in.
Absolutely nothing to report this week. Exactly the same. 109.8kg. Poop.
I suppose I can't complain. It's been that TOM, I really don't have much restriction at all and have been able to eat too much (portion size and snacking - have been hungrier than I should be too), I haven't been as good with my diet (it's been Easter, give me a break LOL!!) and it's school holidays here so I haven't got to the gym at all this last week.
I have had some exercise though, we went for a bushwalk to see some beautiful waterfalls yesterday.
Toorongo Falls
My husband took those photo's - he's good isn't he?
The walk to the falls (we went the longest way) was about 2km I think (round trip). It was up and down, steps in places, and we even went a little off track at one stage to climb up the top of one lot of falls (on top of the rock in that last photo), and we were climbing over trees etc. So I got some good exercise that day - and our 3 and 5 year olds did it all and were FANTASTIC, was a lovely family day out.
The best thing about the day was when I was wondering why my husband kept saying "are you ok Hun?" and I'm thinking "why is he asking me that?" then I realised it is because previously I would have been struggling WAY WAY earlier. But I did the whole trip without much struggle at all. My breathing got heavier than normal, but my asthma didn't play up, and mostly... I DIDN'T GIVE UP!! I wasn't even CLOSE to giving up!
I certainly had a taste of the new life I'm headed towards, and it's just what I, and the family, want and need. An active Mummy to be part of an active family.
So the stable weight this week, won't get me down. I've had a glimpse of the prize at the end, and I like it.





5 comments:
I too would have enjoyed the hike if I got to see that wonderful falls. So pretty. Glad you were able to make it with a feeling of accomplishment. Great going girl.
Great photos...I can almost feel the spray of the water from the falls.....
Congrats on seeing a new future. That walk looks amazing!!!! I am sure once the dust settles from TOM that you will see a bit of a loss....that is how it works for me....keep up the great work
I know I'm not meant to weigh more than once per week but I checked this morning and I'm down 400gms from yesterday. ;)
Thanks for all the support.
Yay! For keeping up with the family! Such an awesome feeling!
That's exactly why I got the band :-)
Post a Comment