Hey fellow BOOBs!
As you'll see on the side I have a few BOOB (Band Of Outrageous Babes or Bloke in Andrew's case LOL) blogs that I read now, but I'd like to read more. Especially more Aussies and those banded around the same time as me (mid February 2010)... actually anyone really!
So who do you follow? Whose blog do you HAVE to read?
I'd love to have more followers too (attention seeking BOOB I am LOL)!!


5 comments:
Ho boy, whos blog to read? Where to start. I say, look down the list of those who you read and see who they read (did you get that? lol) Its a great place to start. Then just pick and choose from there. Do you follow Em from Perth? She's Aussie and Workinprogress too. Work was banded sometime this year (I think..) Em, over a year ago. You can find both their addresses on my blog list :) Good luck with the searching.
ok - so here is a list of Aussies that I follow (sorry I didn't check if you are already following)
Roo http://abrandnewroo.blogspot.com/ (Roo is an Aussie living overseas)
http://adventuresinlapbanding.blogspot.com/
http://candidbandit.blogspot.com/
http://nenesband.blogspot.com/ (LOVE Nene!)
http://myspats.blogspot.com/ (Ramblings from the other side)
http://sistersbandedtogether.blogspot.com/ (these ladies are actually in NZ but they're still from our side of the world!)
http://carasquest.blogspot.com/
http://thesecretdiariesofanaussiebander.blogspot.com/
http://tobandornottoband.blogspot.com/
http://mynewreality-nicole.blogspot.com/
Hope that helps :-)
I see you are enjoying being a BOOB (lol!)
Yep I follow Work In Progress, we were banded similar time (I think??), and have only just (in last couple of hours) started following Em.
Actually I might separate the list into Aussie and others...
Thanks WIP - There's a few I follow there, will look at them all though!
Oh.. and I forgot
http://sparklersstory.blogspot.com/
Another Aussie living overseas :-)
Post a Comment