Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Sunday, April 25, 2010

Sweet spot, wherefore art thou sweet spot?

Why can't I find this sweet spot? I'm at 5.5 ml in a 10ml band, and I can STILL eat too much, and not be full on my small portion size. I have had a couple of instances where things got stuck but to be honest that was because I ate too quickly and didn't chew properly. The band is certainly doing something for me, I'd never be losing weight like this without it, but it just doesn't feel like it's right yet. *sigh*

3 comments:

Girl Bandit said...

I am sure it will come...and if you are losing weight then it is all good. When is your next fill appt???

Anonymous said...

Preach it sister - I'm right there with you!!

Roo said...

I am about 5.5ml too and feel like I can eat to much, however, I was 6ml 2 weeks ago and couldn't keep much down....even struggled with water....as long as you are losing you should be ok..however, if you are truly hungry within 2-3 hours of a meal you might need a slight .ml to take the edge off.