Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Thursday, April 08, 2010

Surgeon visit and a fill

My surgeon is happy with my progress so far, I've lost 3.5kg in the last 4 weeks, and since the average is 0.5-1kg per week that's pretty good in my view! So I'm down to 108.9kg now (must have been TOM keeping the Monday weigh in up), which is awesome!

I have one more ml in the band now (hopefully stop that snacking, and hit the sweet spot) so that takes me to 5.5ml in total (in a 10ml band).

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

All my fingers and toes crossed that this fill is the one for you :-)

Congratulations on doing so well!

THE DASH! said...

Excellent progress! Really great to hear. I'm adding crossing of the eyes to workinprogress's comment. I hope its a great fill too.

Sue said...

Thanks girls!

Andrew said...

I lost 4 KG in a month and my man was also very pleased....

My new fill is...Well its still new...I'm still playing with it at the moment..first night I had the biggest meal since the OP..WTF.....next day 1 piece of bread ..FULL....

To early to comment at the moment...

Kristen said...

Congratulations!! It sounds like you've been through a lot with having the surgery but I know it will all be worth it in the end to you! Congrats!!!!

Sue said...

Thanks Kristen. It's already worth it, the change in my life is fantastic! :)

Andrew that's crazy, hey? I have to say last night I wasn't super full after having a small serve of soup, let's see how today goes.