My two day headache is gone! What a relief. It's made it all so much worse. My period just arrived so that would have been playing a factor in how I felt, probably the headache too.
I had a hot cup of water today. My Mum drinks them all the time and to be honest............. THEY'RE HORRIDLY BORING!!! LOL!! I was hoping for some miracle that it was actually nice. But meh, not really. But my chest (with this cough) likes the heat so I'm sure it was good still.
I'm having my vanilla shake now, I really don't like that flavour much. Oh well. At least it is flavour! LOL!


4 comments:
I think you are amazing. You're doing awesome...I tried hot water once...total boring.
Hot water just feels even more boring than cold water! LOL!
hey ;)
just a tip for when the shakes get boring, make them up and stick them in the freezer for a bit and eat them with a spoon. it feels like you are eating something rather than drinking and you feel more content.
Oh FANTASTIC tip Zoe! Thanks!
Post a Comment