Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Saturday, January 30, 2010

Soup and vegies

I just had my bowl of vegies and was even a good girl and left nearly all of the corn (it was a pre-prepared pack of vegies), and I had my first Optifast soup. It was quite nice actually, a chicken soup. Creamy.

And...

I did it all while the rest of the family were at the table eating burgers, fish and chips.

Pat on the back for me!!

I'm surprised at how I'm not so hungry now.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi, thanks for visiting my blog! I try to tell it how it is with the band.....plus everything else as you probably noticed! lol
I will follow your journey with interest and I am here if you need support or to ask anything....doesn't matter what it is or how silly you think it might be....ask away!

Sue said...

I love your blog Nola. I saw you over on the Aussie Lap Band forum too, I found that one just before.

Bernadine said...

Hi Epiphany

This is my first visit to your blog and I truly think that it's a wonderful thing that you are doing.

You definitely deserve a pat on the back! It's one thing to resist unhealthy food, but another challenge altogether to do it resist when it's right in front of you.

I spent some time reading through your posts, and am inspired by this change that you are making. My thoughts and prayers will be with you as you travel this journey.

Sue said...

Thank you. I appreciate all prayers as I think that's the only reason I'm getting through this!!

Healing Morning said...

Sue, congrats on your progress! I have wished for years that my Mom could have this procedure done. The expense is the stumbling block for us. I'm thrilled for you that you've been able to do this for yourself. I've struggled w/ weight off and on for years also - I think everyone does once you get past your 20's! I look forward to hearing your progress and I support you, regardless of any little slips that happen. You're human and you're going to have cravings occasionally. Full speed ahead, love!

~ Dawn