Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Eyes on the prize

Eyes on the prize
Eyes on the prize
Eyes on the prize
Eyes on the prize
Eyes on the prize
Eyes on the prize

I'm having to repeat it.

I desperately want some cheese on toast.

Look at it. How yummy is that? I feel like Homer Simpson with a great big drool coming out the side of his mouth.

That's going on my list of things to eat (A LITTLE OF) as soon as I can. Ahhh, my blessed cup of tea is on that list. I'm just having a hot water with some fresh lemon juice in it so I might be able to get it down without screwing up my face in disgust.

Funny thing is, I didn't actually finish my bowl of vegetables at dinner time. I left some, am having them now (typically my worst snacky time once kids are in bed).

No comments: