Feeling good this morning.
I've just rung the surgeon's office to clarify the diet. I can have 3 Optifast meals per day, plus the bowl of vegetables (she said no starchy things and not peas corn, I didn't know about the peas and corn bit). So that means I can buy the Optifast bars and soups as well as the shakes. It doesn't matter which one I have as long as in total I just have 3 Optifast things per day plus the vegies. Yay! A bit more variety!
She also said I can have tea and coffee as long as it is black and sugarless. So caffeine isn't a problem, just the additives. It's certainly not my favourite way to drink tea or coffee but we'll see.


4 comments:
Yay for variety!!! That'll certainly make it easier...
With TF, I was able to have a sweetner in my Tea or Coffee... that is, if you normally have sugar!
I'm about to go and buy some actually!
Thanks. xx
Are you able to have herbal teas green/ peppermint/ camomile tea? You don't add milk or sweetners to them.
Yay on the variety with the bars and soups. You are doing so well.
I didn't know you had a blog Belinda! Cool!
Yeah herbal teas are fine too, I'm not the biggest fan though.
Post a Comment