Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Sunday, January 24, 2010

I want to eat!

Tomorrow I start the shakes. 3 shakes a day plus one cup of steamed vegetables.

I WANT TO EAT!! I want to eat everything in the house to store up!! I'm getting this urge to binge eat, maybe like storing nuts for the winter! LOL!

Although it's not funny, I'm having a little panic. It's a big deal. I can do it I can do it. I'm just taking a deep breath and convincing myself.

The next 6 weeks are going to be some of the hardest of my life. 3 weeks on shakes & vegies then liquid/mushy stages, I'm not exactly sure of what until I have another appointment on the 4th.

I repeat to myself, I'm not losing weight, I'm making a lifestyle change. Change to a healthier, fitter me.

2 comments:

Kylie said...

You CAN do it Sue. That's all, I just know you can. xx

Sue said...

Thanks Kylie. :)