Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Sunday, January 31, 2010

MY soup

I just made my own soup out of my serve of vegies for today (I made double batch for tomorrow as well). Home grown zucchini, home grown carrots and home grown beans (green and gold, very Aussie of me LOL). It tastes good! Of course there's not stock or salt in there, but still, it tastes good. I can taste the lack of salt, but I like it anyway. What's good is I can have more because of all the water in it! So my one cup of vegies is going a lot further.


I also froze one of my shakes which I'm going to have later when the kids are in bed, I've been stirring it today so it's not solid, it will be like a milky slushy. I haven't been having my avo shake the last few days, I get pretty hungry but I'm getting through it.

No comments: