Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter
wait til next week - i have noticed that the good results you need to wait a while - mind you be bad and it shows straight away :S
I wish I had something motivational to say, but you've read my post, I'm all out of motivation at the moment. I hope the scales a kinder to you next time you hop on. V.
Love the cat pic :o)And I am sure the scales will show there true numbers next week. When you put in the good work, sometimes the scale likes to test us to see if we are commited :p
Post a Comment
3 comments:
wait til next week - i have noticed that the good results you need to wait a while - mind you be bad and it shows straight away :S
I wish I had something motivational to say, but you've read my post, I'm all out of motivation at the moment.
I hope the scales a kinder to you next time you hop on.
V.
Love the cat pic :o)
And I am sure the scales will show there true numbers next week. When you put in the good work, sometimes the scale likes to test us to see if we are commited :p
Post a Comment