But I thought I'd record it here so that in the future I can come back and see how far I've come.
Warm Up:
10 minutes easy cardio (usually walking)
FOR THE FOLLOWING:
Sets 2-3
Rep Range 12-15
On the machines:
Seated Leg Press 25kg
Calf Raise 5kg
Chest Press 12kg
Pectoral Flies 12kg
Seated Row 12kg
Lat Pull Down 13.5kg
Tricep Push Down 9kg
On the fit ball:
Frontal Raise 2kg
Lateral (side) Raise 2kg
Shoulder Press 2kg
Bicep Curl 2kg
Fitball Rollout
Fitball Circles (hips)
Fitball 4 Way Tilt (hips)
Seated Knee Lift or Extension
On the mat:
Alternate Leg Tap or Extension
Cool down:
10 minutes easy cardio
Anyway, I managed all that today, it took me around 60 minutes but I skipped the second lot of cardio (that would take it to about 70 minutes all up). There were a couple of exercises, like the Lat Raise, Frontal Raise and Seated Knee Lift/Extension that I only managed 2 sets of 15 but everything else was 3 sets of 15 (the calf raise I only *just* managed that many, I was BURNING baby!!!).
So I plan on doing that at least once a week, and the Body Sculpt class once a week, swimming for 25 minutes while my son is in his swimming lesson and then cardio once a week too. Not sure if I can do all that, usually I only get to the gym (excluding the swim) 3 times per week. So it will be a combination of those things probably. I do need to keep up the cardio.
I thought I'd take a couple of photo's today, as I felt fairly good in what I was wearing to the gym.
This is what I wore to the gym (pants size 16 top size 18):
And this is me again today, in that outfit, and ALSO in the size 26AUS cargo pants that I used to wear pre-band!!
I am really glad I kept these so I can get in them and show myself I HAVE done a good job!!




4 comments:
Wow, Sue, you look AMAZING! The change you can see from the difference in clothes sizing must be very encouraging, and inspiring not only to you but to others who are reading your Blog! Well done!
Thanks Cate!
The mental battle is difficult, so I have to put those pants on every now and then to convince myself I am not the same person. ;)
You really do look amazing Sue!!!
Something I was thinking about tonight- my doctor only expects his patients to lose around 60% of their excess weight in their first year after surgery.
When you look at your weight loss as a percentage rather than an 'amount' you are pretty much on target.
We have to remember this is a marathon and not a sprint!!!
And in all reality - even though I get sooooo frustrated with myself for continually going off track - I haven't gained all my weight back (or really any - just keep bouncing 2kg's) and that in it's self is a miracle!!!
I can always rely on you WIP to put me back on track mentally. Thanks!
Post a Comment