Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Tuesday, February 08, 2011

Update on my efforts so far

Well I'm proud I didn't cave in on the first day! LOL! Not the second either - so far. ;)

Seriously, I've done well being "back on the wagon", my eating has been so much better, and I've even been recording it at My Fitness Pal (that's where my ticker comes from, and I have the iPhone app too). That's been helpful to see where my calories etc are coming from. I know I have too many carbs and I'm trying to increase my protein but right now I'm not too worried.

I've been hungry, but that's the pain of my body eating all the fat (that's how I choose to look at it). And I should never have got back in the habit of eating after dinner, that one is proving the hardest to break. But I WILL!

I've booked in for my program to be set up at the gym next Tuesday. My visit today was great, I felt really good going and afterwards.

Anyway all good so far!

2 comments:

Sam said...

It is wierd, but for the longest time I wasn't eating after dinner, and then I started it again. Don't know why, but I did break that habit again. So keep at it and you will too :o)

Rhonda said...

Good luck with MFP.com, I find it really does help to see it all laid out like that! :)

And you can conquer after-dinner eating! :) If I can anyone can! lol