So everyone - what have you done to get off your plateau? My will power is still fairly low so I know I'm not perfect with what I eat nor how much of it (but fairly close to target, not *too* bad) but I'm finding budging anything at the moment (well, the last few months) hard.
I have finally broken through to 95.8kg today which is good, trying to get under 96kg was a battle. I'm a size 18 which is great compared to where I started at a 26!!
I'm exercising, although a bit of it is possibly more toning than cardio stuff, or a bit of a combination, so maybe I'm building muscle. And that's good. But I need to get the balance right.
I eat a little more than I should in a serving but it's not due to hunger so I wonder if a fill would help at all, given my surgeon says you only need a fill if you're hungry.
Crap it's the same sort of stuff I was dealing with pre-band but just in smaller portions! I think I really do know what to do but don't have the motivation to do it. Maybe budging weight is actually easier than budging our mind. ;)
Maybe clutching at straws here but has anyone used some of the appetite suppressant/metabolism stimulant drugs with a lap band?



3 comments:
hmmmm..... just a word of warning - I was on Reductil several years ago and it sent my anxiety through the roof.
They tend to have the opposite affect of anti-depressants which is why you aren't allowed to combine them.
:(
Ooh I didn't know that, thanks WIP. That's an important thing to know.
I hit a plateau in December and so in January I started logging my food again. I also increased my exercise a bit for a couple of weeks. I am now losing again - slowly, but I'm losing.
Post a Comment