Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Monday, February 07, 2011

Day one

Day one of being on track and I'm doing ok so far. Muesli for lunch, 2x S&V rice cakes for snack and avocado, chicken & fresh corn roll for lunch. No drinking during meals either! For me, that's good. LOL!

Only halfway through the day so far but going well!

Weigh in put me at 97kg so that means 34kg to get to goal (unless goal is changed as I get closer, as BMI is so vague I'm only taking a guess at a goal weight, it's more like size 14 is my goal) which is approximately 1.5kg per week. Not an easy task, but I'll try. :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good for you Sue - hang tough!

PS my 4 year old saw the lap band illustration on the side of your blog and asked what it was. I told him it was a stomach. He replied "it looks like a willy". What do you know - it kinda does! lol!!!

Barbara said...

Love your goal dress..