Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Thursday, February 03, 2011

Kicking a goal in a year's time

I'm not quite at my bandiversary but I'm only a week or so off and I want to do this blog entry now.

One year down and I've lost about half the weight I want NEED to lose to get to goal weight. I'm down 30kg and I need to lose at least another 30kg. From where I am now that would put me at 66kg which would be absolutely acceptable for me I think.

What else happens in one year? I turn 40. My bandiversary and my birthday are within a few weeks of each other, and since it's a significant birthday (usually I don't care much about birthdays) I am going to use those two events as my inspiration to GET TO GOAL.

Watching The Biggest Loser last year, just at the time I was preparing to be banded and just after, really helped motivate me and also teach me some exercise and eating tricks. So I'm going to use it again this year to help me get back on track.

Monday is the day. Monday is when my routine gets back in order after school holidays. Monday is when my frame of mind shifts. I won't be perfect, and I don't expect perfection from myself. BUT I expect more than I've given in the last couple of months and I WILL BRING IT!! With you guys cheering me on. Please? It really helps, honestly it does. Knowing others are watching with enthusiasm, encouragement and an opportunity to make me feel guilty as well, is a great help.

I'm setting my eyes on the prize. The prize is health, freedom and, for some STUPID reason, going hang-gliding!!! LOL!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I've got my pom poms out and I'm ready to go!!!!

Give me a S!! Give me a U!!! Give me an E!!!!

GO SUE!!!!!!

Sue said...

LOL!

Hey you're flying down and going hang-gliding with me!! hahaha!

Anonymous said...

hmmmmm..... we both reach goal and I just might do that :D