Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Monday, January 24, 2011

7 things about me

The Outback Bandit over at All That Razzberry has given me an award!


I have to reveal 7 things about myself, so here I go:

1. I just ate a Lindor Ball. I think they are spherical heaven. :P

2. I have fascination for children's books, I had quite a lot even before I had kids myself. Especially silly ones about poo, wee and farts. LOL!

3. I have a Bachelor of Arts, in English Literature, Psychology and Sociology.

4. I have 3 tattoo's (with one more planned) and my nose pierced.

5. I can't stand listening to people chew. Especially at TTOTM.

6. I love to buy online.

7. I LOVE LOVE LOVE to go op-shopping.

I love too many blogs to nominate just a couple. So if you're reading this, consider yourself nominated!! Be an attention tart and go post it on YOUR blog!! :P

Oh wow Sam over at Banded For Me nominated me too!!

1 comment:

Sam said...

You can add another nomination to the list :o) I just nominated you for this same award!!