I remind myself that in the LONG TERM battle against obesity that slow and steady wins the race. I'm here to stay healthy LONG TERM not just quickly lose weight.
Anyway, enough of me justifying my slowness in loss (when I know a lot of it is my lack of passion for the journey of late), I came here to tell you all of a great NSV.
Yesterday I bought some new PJ's. This time last year I was wearing a size (AUS) 24-26. The ones I bought yesterday were both 16-18!!
I have to be proud of that. Pat myself on the back I say. Pretend I didn't just eat a Caramello Koala, and get my eyes back on the prize. ;)


3 comments:
Woot-Woot!!! That is awesome! And I'll be the postman will be impressed too - lol!
LOL!! Or not?? BHAHAAHAHA!
Well done! That's a massive NSV.
So jealous about the Caramello Koala. I want one!
Post a Comment